When you sign up for ImpactFlow as a business or nonprofit, you have the ability to start creating events and selling tickets. To connect your account to WePay or Stripe you must first create an event with a paid ticket. On the second step of the event flow process you will be prompted to connect your accounts.
You will not be able to start selling tickets before you setup your payment channel.
How to Setup WePay During Event Creation:
1) After you have completed the first step of event creation you will be directed to second step where you can select your payment channel – in this example we will be setting up WePay
This will be the page you should see when entering the second step of the event create process:
2) Select the ‘Create Bank Account’ and the options to select WePay or Stripe will appear:
3) Select the WePay button will open up a view that allows you to connect to WePay
4) From here, follow WePay’s instructions on how to create your account. All you need is an email!
5) Once you have connected your account to WePay, you will need to confirm your email by selecting the WePay confirmation email sent to you from WePay. AFter confirming you are clear to move onto the final step.
6) Selecting this button will navigate the page to WePay’s secured site where you will be prompted to fill out relevant information:
i. There are three parts to verify your organization: Step one asks you to define whether you are a: Business, NonProfit, or Individual. If you have any questions regarding these options please don’t hesitate to reach out
ii. After completing the Account Details section the next step will be to fill out the Business Detail section
iii. The final step will be to provide some personal information verifying that you are a legal representative to the
Once you have completed these steps and submitted the form you will be asked to enter in your settlement details:
After you have added your bank information your account will be all set up and ready to accept payments to your event!
If you have any other questions about setting up WePay please see their help documentation